Royal Sovereign Back loading bill counter with 4 Hour Use Cycle – Supports New US $100 Notes 1000 bills/min and auto start/stop, batching 1 -999 bills, auto self test – RBC650PRO-Electric Bill Counter-4 Hour Duty Cycle for Heavy Use -1000 bill/min BILL PER MINUTE BACK LOADING Part# RBC650PRO
1,000 Bills Per Minute Money Counter with 4 Hour Usage Cycle
• Counts over 1,000 bills per minute
• Back load hopper holds 200 bills at a time
• Convenient automatic start
• Retractable handle for easy carrying
• Add mode for 1-999 cumulative batch counting
• 4 hour duty cycle for heavy, reliable usage
The Royal Sovereign RBC-650PRO is the perfect bill counter or money counter solution for homes and businesses in need of a reliable, durable, and continuous bill counting system. The 650PRO features a duty cycle system that allows for 4 hours of continuous counting without ceasing. This back-loading bill hopper holds up to 200 bills and the machine counts at a rate of 1,000 bills per minute. The RBC-650PRO also comes with batch and add mode, making it easier to band, transport, organize, and store your cash.
Fast and Convenient Operation
• Counts at a fast 1,000 bills per minute, saving you time and effort.
• Back loading hopper easily holds 200 bills at a time.
• The RBC-650PRO automatically starts counting when bills are placed in the hopper, and automatically stops counting when bills run out.
• The machine will run an automatic self test every time it is turned on to ensure accurate bill counting.
Batching, Adding, and Dimension Detection
• Batch mode allows you to “batch” or preset a specific number of bills that the machine will count up to, then stop, and wait for the counted bills to be removed. Once the counted batched stack is removed, the bill counter will continue counting the remaining bills in the hopper. Simply set the batch number and let the machine count up to the preset batch number. A perfect feature for bill banding, transportation, and storage.
• Add mode allows cumulative counting of all bills, up to a maximum of 999 bills.
• Dimension Detection will check the center width of bills to detect mis-sized bills such as foreign currency.
• The RBC-650PRO features a 4 hour duty counting cycle for reliable and continous counting you can count on. It can count up to 60,000 bills per hour or 480,000 bills per day.
• The RBC-650PRO comes with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty.
|Unit Height (in.)||6|
|Unit Depth (in.)||11|
|Unit Width (in.)||9|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||12.11|