posGtech Inc - Clover Imaging
HAND SANITIZER, N95 MASKS, AND DISPOSABLE NITRILE GLOVES
Our PPE products are made in the USA, FDA Registered, and they
promote the safety and health of the end user.
Alcohol based Hand Sanitizer.
- Type: Hand Sanitizer
- NDC Code:74988-738-37
- Made in the USA
- Isopropyl Alcohol Content:70%
- FDA Registered
- NDC Code 74988-738-37
- Kills 99.99% of Germs
- Made with Plant Extracts and Skin Conditioner
Comes on 4 sizes: 2 fl oz, 8 fl oz, 16 fl oz and 1 gallon.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Responsible Hand Sanitizer kills 99.9% of the germs on your
hands within 15 seconds.
Enriched with Aloe, Vitamin E & moisturizers Responsible
Hand Sanitizer will leave your hands soft and free from irritation.
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 case and or 1 Pallet
Contact posGtech Inc. to learn about PPE PRODUCTS.
firstname.lastname@example.org Text 214-985-2611.
- Type:Face Mask
- Case Qty:380/Case
- Material:Spandex, Woven Fabric, Activated Charcoal Sheet
- Size:One Size
- Design:Ear Loops
- NEOMASK™ VC65 REUSABLE FACE MASK
- WITH ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER
- ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER REFILLS
- For best protection, activated carbon filter
- Should be replaced every 1-3 months
- Filter SKU# CLOTHMASKFILTER
- CONTACT YOUR POSGTECH INC. ACCOUNT MANAGER to learn about product information
- Each mask is individually packaged
- Products tested at Nelson Laboratories (USA) achieve BFE filtration efficiency of 95%
- Made of tricot spandex fabric, non-woven fabric and activated carbon sheet for optimal protection and comfort
- Activated carbon filter prevents fine dust, bacteria and other pollutants from entering the respiratory tract
Soft, comfortable and flexible fit
posGtech Inc. continues to closely monitor the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
We want you to know that we are here to serve you and support your business while ensuring the
safety and health of our team members and our communities.
Currently, our supply chain is still uninterrupted and we can ship product directly to your business
and remote workers. Please let us know if there is anything, we can do to better support your business
during these unprecedented times.